Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sean222

It's ok to do the Regimen 3 times for some day??

First of all I have to apologize if my English is bad because I'm from Thailand, so my English is not strong.

Now, I really need help. Here is the problem. Sometime, I need to go out at night for party, works, and business, so I have to wash before going out otherwise I won't feel comfortable because my country is very hot.

So, it's better to go out without bp for 7-8 hours, than come back and put on BP or I just put BP on everytime I go out.

Dan's Regimen totally saves my life. My acne is almost dissappeared now, and my face is significantly improve.

Thankyou! :rolleyes:

If you need to wash up before you go out, try just splashing a little water on your face, then blot it off with a clean, white (to avoid bleaching) towel. You don't need to use cleanser, and you don't need to do The Regimen a third time--that would be overdoing it, and would likely be too irritating and drying.

If you need to wash up before you go out, try just splashing a little water on your face, then blot it off with a clean, white (to avoid bleaching) towel. You don't need to use cleanser, and you don't need to do The Regimen a third time--that would be overdoing it, and would likely be too irritating and drying.

I'm having the same issue as the poster. The Splashing a little water on your face doesn,t exactly do the trick when you come back from the gym or what not mid day. If your doing something all day that requires you to take a shower mid day, is it ok to do the regimen at this point yet still do it morning and night. Or would you suggest if you must take a shower mid day, not doing the regimen, and just not having bp on your face for the night? Or is doing the regimen 3 times a day alright?

If you absolutely must wash your face mid-day, don't do a third Regimen. It would just be too harsh, irritating, and drying. But do keep in mind that if you wash the BP off, there will be a period of time where you're not getting the bacteria-killing benefit of the BP.

Thanks c'est for the quick reply , the way my schedule is there isn't much possibility for a day without a mid day shower so i guess I'm just going to not have bp on for the few hours between my mid day shower and nightly regimen. I'm just beggining so I'm not trying to get crazy with the regimen but maybe later on I could try doing it 3 times a day, for some reason i don't think I'm gna have the dry irritating problems that everyone else does, I've used alot of 10% bp on my face before the regimen and I don't get much irritation . As it is to start I haven't moisturized at night ( which is ok right?) and I'm not feeling irritation during the day. So maybe once i get a little more comfortable if i moisturize at night and in the morning the third time won't be to harsh, irritating or drying.

Edited by ga1000

In the beginning, you should be moisturizing whenever you do The Regimen. And I still wouldn't recommend a third Regimen, even if you think your skin is tough enough.