Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im 3 months in on accutane and now all thats left are redmarks.

Ive read mixed answers about whether they will go away or not.

On my first dose they seemed too, so im expecting the same even though this time around there was quite a bit more acne!

Same here! My first course red marks disappeared. I am also 3 months in my second course (40 mg) and I have red marks that are not fading. Will they fade after Accutane?

I don't get what's different this time. It seems like acne on my cheeks always leaves redmarks, near the lips/forehead always clears.

Same here! My first course red marks disappeared. I am also 3 months in my second course (40 mg) and I have red marks that are not fading. Will they fade after Accutane?

I don't get what's different this time. It seems like acne on my cheeks always leaves redmarks, near the lips/forehead always clears.

Exactly

Anyone care to chime in?

I've been trying a lot of different things. Olive oil was praised as the best thing since sliced bread, and I've been trying it for a week, but with no luck.

I've been using emu oil for about 3 months now and I'm half into my 6 month. It helps with the redness, flushing a lot. My red marks are slowly fading too. But you just have to be patient. Good luck~