Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
t3m17

the regimen and athletics

Hello,

I am planning on starting the regimen tomrrow. I will wake up at 8am, do the routine and do it before i go to bed. The problem is that I do physical activity twice a day. Once at about 10am and the second time at about 230pm. I sweat quite a bit during these and take a shower when i get home following both of these. What should I do about my face?

Thanks in advance

T3m17

mmm. as far as i can remember BP only works for 2 hours anyway (maybe it's 4?) so that gives you plenty of time before you take a shower again. You could wash your face w/ water or a tiny bit of gentle cleanser (like cetaphil or purpose) after your trainings, then moisturize if needed.

Okay.. Its the next morning now.. all the red, irrtable, peeling is gone now.. But its only dry now.. So i put alittle bit "sweet" moiutrize on.. And its nice now.. But when does this dry stops? So i dont have to put moiutrize on every morning??.. Thanks again! biggrin.gif

Yea the dryness gets to me too, i just use lots of cetaphil moisturizer. Are you using on-the-spot or Dan's BP gel? I hear Dans Gel has less of a dry feeling to it, waiting on my neutrogena to run out -- then ill buy some.

I would do your morning regimen after the first session. Then don't shower after your second. Just dry off. You don't want to wash your face more than twice a day. This is really important.

-Dan

well...does it matter if we haf the regimen on our face and we haf sports under the sun? sweating alot....n usually u dun get to wipe off ur sweat when u r in a game...

advice ? thanks alot in advance

I would do your morning regimen after the first session.  Then don't shower after your second.  Just dry off.  You don't want to wash your face more than twice a day.  This is really important.

-Dan

t3m17

I know what you are going through.I have the same problem.This is what i do:

Mornings:Facewash with a your favourite gentle soap (mine is glycerin soap) before your routine.

In between , remove sweat with just water.This is what i do, i use toilet paper to remove the first layer of dirt & sweat , then wash your face gently with just water , and then dry it.

I used to wash my face with soap everytime i finished my routine, this lead me to irritated skin.

Evenings:Facewash with your favourtie gentle soap.

I am now looking for a good moisturizer to use it at night.Can anyone recommend any?

What about Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer?

What about jojoba moisturizer?

Thanks

Kiutiboi