Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
almond nut

Experience with CSB

I have used the caribbean sun box for the past 5 nights @ 10 minutes each session with both the red and blue lights turned on. I have yet to see any improvement, but I am currently in fairly bad breakout (for me). I get these about once a month, and then a few weeks of clearish skin. I am a guy, so I don't quite understand why it would be cyclical like this. I will update more on my progress as it develops.

I spent $185 on the device, and it appears to be built fairly well. It also seems to give great coverage of my entire face and neck. Hopefully my skin will naturally start to clear up now and then I will be able to completely avoid this fiasco next month.

I currently use a 1.5% SA wash in the mornings in addition to this CSB at night.

Here's to hoping :)

Oh, I had also used dan's method forever ago. It only made my skin a lot worse. The method appears to have been very well honed (and certainly capitalized) since my very old interactions with it.

Edited by almond nut

I recently invested in this myself, and had my first 10-minute session this evening.

Now that it's been over a month, have you noticed any improvements?