Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

like im lost, confused, not loved or liked by anyone or anything

i think too much on most days and get depressed on otherz

i dno where im going in life or how ima get there

i look at my skin in the mirror everyday and wonder why

i have eternal scars thatll never heal

then i think to myself in this world wit over 10 billion ppl only a percent of us deal wit this

and it hurts cuz god gave me this flaw

and i will never forgive him for it

and i choose to kill my fantasy and no longer give a fuck while showing my anger in many other ways such as mma

but even so if i do become successful i will never be happy when i look in the mirror, and im always left without that feeling in life

so to the people who suffer...realize theres noone else like us...we need to stick together, and kill anyone who gets in our way

because the worst thing in life is having a problem u can never solve, an issue that will never go no matter what go away...to live in a way thats not comfortable is something we have to deal with that noone else has

and im not gonna compare myself to starving children because even starving children have some hopee but people like us...nah

Wow it really resonates with my feelings. The permanence of scarring is the hardest to me. Sux to be the 'Chosen one', the small percentage to have scarring. Such inane suffering inflicted upon us is what convinced me that God doesn't exist.

There is absolutely no meaning for our suffering. The cause is not even artificial, but rather genetic. That makes it even worse. Knowing you are born to this without any other choices. And its really true that I feel as though the part of my brain meant for feeling happiness is dead, killed by the acne bacteria....

i ask myself every day what did i do to deserve this..

God does exsit i've helt his hand if it wasent for him i wouldent be here today

he just has a sick sence of humor

i ask myself every day what did i do to deserve this..

God does exsit i've helt his hand if it wasent for him i wouldent be here today

he just has a sick sence of humor

I agree. God is there...I just can't figure out what acne has to do with him...I've begged for help from the very bottom of my soul so many times...he's always led me to a temporary fix. At least I've had good periods...but never a solution, which is ultimately what I'm after. If God isn't there, then there is no point to living, so I have to believe he's there. :)