Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elitedevon

BP cause paleness?

Does the BP cause your skin to get pale? I know it's a bleaching agent, but like, my whole body is tan other then my face. o.O; Looks kinda odd to be honest.

BP is causing your skin cells to dry out and fall of, so if you are tanned, you get pale faster then normally.

This is also with the AHA (not the dry out, but the fall off), I was supertanned due the summer (didn't use aha), and after using it only once, almost ALL my tann was gone.

Edited by help3

I'm a pretty naturally pale person, but even I have become paler. I think that it's due to the fact that i am now using a better sunscreen on my face, and I am "peeling" more.

on a new note, I just received my first batch of AHA. Dan says to replace my night moisturiser with the AHA - so I must put it over the BP? Just wanting to check.

Yes you replace it with your nightly moisturizer two to three times a week, anymore than that and it could irritate your face.

Remember , replace it, not use them together. Just making sure :)

if your getting paler and your bodys skin is tan, you could do the same thing I did.

Go to a supermarket and grab some Likas Papaya Soap.

It whitens skin within a few weeks. I got like 3 shades lighter hehe.