Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I use cetaphil moisturizer normally, but it is not rain proof, it leaves visible white suds on my face, which is pretty embarrassing, so i was wondering if there are any other moisturizers that are good to acne and are waterproof.

Thanks in advance for any replys!

I use cetaphil moisturizer normally, but it is not rain proof, it leaves visible white suds on my face, which is pretty embarrassing, so i was wondering if there are any other moisturizers that are good to acne and are waterproof.

Thanks in advance for any replys!

My guess is that anything waterproof would contain oils, not necessarily bad for acne.

For a regular moistriser try a brand called L'Occitane. I have been using their products and I can tell their mostrisers are really high quality. Get samples and use them before buying just to be safe.

If you want something with oils in it, i.e. be waterproof, take a look at Decleor balms (the Essential Balm). They are expensive stuff but really good for the skin, help with the scars as well. They are 100% natural and preservative free.

These may all be a bit pricy compare to cetaphil but in my opinion well worth it.

Edited by Lillies