Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I stumbled across this site by accident while looking for something else and I felt like I needed to post this. I have always been a sufferer of acne on my chest and back for many years and no matter what I used nothing seemed to help. Just by chance I ran into a old friend of mine a few weeks ago while I was running errands and he always had a really bad case of facial acne that always bothered him and I was astonished when I saw him and he had a perfect complexion with no acne, I almost thought it wasn't him until he asked me how I was doing. I asked him what happened to his acne problem and he said he bought this book off the internet he had heard about and 3 weeks later his acne was gone. I thought he was kidding me at first but he said he had just bought it about a month ago and it worked miracles not to mention very cheap. This sounded too good to be true so when I got home later that night and went to the place on the internet he gave me I bought the book to try it out for myself, it only cost about $3.75 at this place (I think it was on sale or something like that) anyway after I downloaded the book and started doing what it said my acne also cleared up in about 2 weeks all without using expensive creams, lotions or drugs. Now I do not want to sound like I am selling anything because I am not but as one long term acne sufferer to another I felt like I should pass this book on to others so you can finally have the same relief I now have and get on with your life without feeling self conscious anymore like I did when ever I would take my shirt off at the beach. I hope this info will help many fellow acne sufferers you owe it to yourself and god bless.

Acne Free System

*Mod Edit* - URL removed. Please read the board rules. Also, multiple copy/paste posts are unnecessary. The other one has been deleted.

Is this the 'acne-free in 3"? I've heard about this, but what frustrates me is that NO ONE EVER SAYS WHAT THIS SYSTEM IS. I understand that the author probably wants to still be able to sell books, but can you just elaborate a little on what the system is? Is it vitamin based? Diet based?

yes honestly... i would love it if someone could please provide a lil insight into wats really there in the book that works !!

please some giv a sneak peak...

cheers

So I bought Acne Free in 3 days.. the book. It doesn't work. The jist is you eat apples and ONLY apples for three days, either take a laxative at night or give yourself an enema (used the laxative, couldn't get myself to do the enema) and put castor oil on your skin at night. My skin looked slighly better by day four but in no way was my acne cleared and it just came back at full force the next week. I don't know if other people had success with it but there is no way to clear your acne in 3 days

So I bought Acne Free in 3 days.. the book. It doesn't work. The jist is you eat apples and ONLY apples for three days, either take a laxative at night or give yourself an enema (used the laxative, couldn't get myself to do the enema) and put castor oil on your skin at night. My skin looked slighly better by day four but in no way was my acne cleared and it just came back at full force the next week. I don't know if other people had success with it but there is no way to clear your acne in 3 days

hey there thanks for the insite ae!!! (unlike some people :naughty: !!! lolzz jokes)...

yeh i heard the author of the book in a interview once talkn about he ate only apples for 3 days to balance out the body or something... his book sounding tempting bt i had doubts that i would be as good as they say ae...

anywho thanks for the insite buddy... :)

btw... wats laxative or enema...

The three day acne cure book might work for a few people but it is just overkill. The guy clearly wants to make money. I used to see the same two guys on a late night infomercial saying a few foot long parasite came out of him after doing his enema kits, but now they're peddling something else no one in their right might should send them money to buy.

A laxative stimulates evacuation of the bowels, a.k.a. makes you poop.

An enema is "The injection of liquid into the rectum through the anus for cleansing, for stimulating evacuation of the bowels, or for other therapeutic or diagnostic purposes." -Dictionary.com

Basically it is putting a tube up your butt, pumping in a cleansing liquid, then you will surely have the urge to release it within 20-30 minutes. Stay close to the toilet! You can buy one of them at any drug store and I hear it's fun! ;)

Edited by jimmyismyname