Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well I'm turning 27 soon and have been on the Acne.org regimen for 3 years now.

I've had acne since I was 15 and that it was just hormones and would only have to put up with it for a year or two - boy was I wrong lol. So at 17 I'd more than had enough I sought the advice of my doc who put me on several topic meds none of which really made a huge difference and never touched the cystic acne I had. A few years following the docs advice and various treatment and that was it, I'd had enough so I turned to other treatments like proactive and others one after another giving them time to see if they worked - they didn't.

Then I found acne.org and thought I'd give it a go.

I've used the BP since the start, morning & night followed by the moisturiser. After a few months there was a slight improvement so I kept going and endured the redness n flaking.

Now I use the BP morning and night still, moisturise in the morning and AHA at night and my skin is alot clearer and I maybe have 5 or so spots at any one time - some of which are probably from shaving too close.

Now I've noticed my skin is quite red so I'm going to try:

BP morning & night

Moisturise morning and 4 nights a week

AHA 3 nights a week

Hopefully that will help the redness subside.

Thinking about using salicylic to help stop shaving bumps and ingrown hairs occuring and hopefully reduce my oily skin - my skin has always been really oily!

If anyone has advice for reducing oilyness and stop shaving bumps I'd be grateful