Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

For the past 3 weeks or so Ive been using an old bottle of Dans BP, it was well past the expired date and smelled a little funny and burned my chin a little, aswell as making it itch like crazy.

Today I got a brand new bottle of Dans BP (aswell as a free tube of AHA I didnt order, cheers for that I suppose) and Ive started using the BP and Ive noticed its a lot thicker than before, like really thick compared to the old stuff, however on the plus side it hasnt made my chin itch whatsoever and even the burning sensation has lessened alot. However Im still getting flakes but thats expected but hopefully this new stuff will mean less flaking and less redness!

yes it seems like it changed, but it didn't 'cause I even checked the ingredients on the old and new bottle.

congrats on the free aha lol

Yes it has changed. I thought I was the only one who noticed it... but this new bottle I just got smells like a doctor's office and is much thicker. Still works great tho so far!

Yaqz - same goes for me too - I have batch 9152 - and after just using it for a day (after using Dan's BP for over a year) I have red burns all over my face?!

I wrote Dan an email - asking him to do something about this 9152 - I know that he posted that it was similar to the others - but I really disagree! To be using his BP for over a year (and I've been 100% clear now)- and suddenly it smells like a strong chemical and burns your face in a day??! How do you go 365+ days totally fine with his BP - and then within one application - get a BURN?!

Something isn't right. At all.

Edited by Katrina Mae

Let's try to keep calm about the 9152 batch. If you're having problems with it, post in the thread we have going about it: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Gel-smell...30#entry2716963

That way we can keep all the information about it in one place, which will make it easier to get the problem (if there is one) sorted out, as opposed to having several separate threads where people are posting about the same issue.