Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
padresfan

Blackheads in Ears

I get blackheads in my ears all the time (not that I can really see them, my mom notices them and tells me). Currently, in the shower I wash my ears with Clean & Clear Acne Advantage Cleanser on a exfoliating hand glove to scrub them gently and remove all the gunk.

For some reason my ears get really oily and a 'film' of sorts (probably dead skin cells mixed with sebum) forms. I can literally use my fingernail to scrape off gunky 'film' which is yellow/tan colored. It's really gross to me.

Does anyone else have something like this happen to them? Anyone get blackheads or an oily film in their ears too? If so, what do you do?

Edited by padresfan

I got a big blackhead in teh concha and I tried to remove it with my nails it was the only way I could and it just bled everytime I tried, I don't remember if it went away or if I removed it but it lasted 1 or 2 months. It was just one. And I used to get pimples in my lobules but not anymore.