Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RoykNoize

I need help getting rid of my SEVERE back acne

I have severely bad back acne and it is pretty bad on my upper chest and shoulders aswell (bad but slightly better)

I have tried to get rid of it for a while now by eating better and drinking a lot or water while using different types of body washes which seem to have no effect on me.

I need help with this and if I go to a doctor would they be able to get rid of this for me? Does insurance cover this or is it considered cosmetic like laser eye surgery? You may not think it is bad but if you saw it you would just feel grossed out.

Since I don't want to pictures of myself this is basically what it looks like except it is less red and more brown and continues down to mid back. My stomach and lower back are fie but every where else on my torso is acne. It makes it worse that I have a girlfriend and I am too afraid to go swimming or anything with her that requires me to take off my shirt.

This is basically what it looks like

http://www.skindermatology.com/wp-content/...09/04/bacne.jpg

Will accutane or any of those other doctor prescribed medications get rid of this or are those specifically made for the face?

I had this since i was 14 and I am now 18. I just thought it would go away but it didn't. If you need to ask anything please let me know.