Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone!

Acne has been a pain in my life -_-. If there was a way to kill it I would of tried.

I got a question if anyone can help. I didn't know where else to post this, since there is no general discussion but I hope someone reads this. ^_^

This is my situation:

I had some cysts on my face. I went to my facial place. They used some equipment and cleaned out that area with the cyst, but it has left me wit h a scab. In the past I had done this and the skin turned back normal after couple of weeks after healing. But my dilemma right now is that I have a swim class. I've read and searched that chlorine helps the skins and keeps it dry. However, what types of effects would chlorine have on my scabs?

Would swimming dry up my scabs and cause my skin to scar...... I am hoping to get this question answered..... I plan to put a water proof bandaid over it, however I don't know how effective those are.....

I thank you all for listening to my story. Wish you all best of luck.

you seem like a nice person so i did a lil research. Chlorine will kill any germs inside but it will also damage the tissue tryin to heal. So Chlorine will cause the healing process of the scab to go slower

Hi ^_^,

I believe in your statement. I'm not sure how much percent of the water is chlorine at my school or if they actually use chlorine cause I read some people put onmin(something like that..) powder in the pool instead.