Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest veganwithacne

Kiss my Face

Guest veganwithacne

I just bought Kiss my Face Botanical Acne Gel

Has anyone used this before? Just curious.

It seems to have good reviews. I used it last night and it absorbed really quickly and my acne seemed a bit less red this morning. Smells good like peppermint : ) I will keep you all updated.

Ingredients:Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Leaf Extract),* Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Oil), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel Leaf Extract), Xanthan Gum, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil), Mentha Pepperita (Peppermint Leaf Extract),* Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Extract),* Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Leaf Extract),* Salvia Officinalis (Sage Leaf Extract),* Trifolium Pratense (Red Clover Extract),* Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal Root),* Juniperus Communis (Juniper Fruit Extract),* Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm Extract),* Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile Oil), Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor Oil), Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot Fruit Oil) *Certified by Quality Assurance International

never used the botanical acne gel, but I LOVE the ultra-hydrating moisturizer. Where did you pick up the acne gel? I've never seen it before.

Guest veganwithacne
never used the botanical acne gel, but I LOVE the ultra-hydrating moisturizer. Where did you pick up the acne gel? I've never seen it before.

I ordered it online at luckyvitamin.com

They also have it at drugstore.com but it is more expensive there.

I might have to try the moisturizer sometime soon : )

Guest veganwithacne

I think the olive oil is only in there bar soaps. They use olive oil instead of tallow (animal fat).

I looked at the other (face) pure & potent products and did not see olive oil as an ingredient.

Essential oils can be irritating for some people. I have sensitive skin and seem to be doing okay with the botanical acne gel, but it has only been two days. I will say do not get it near your eyes, that burns. I made the mistake of putting my eye cream on first and the botanical gel must have mixed with my eye cream and traveled up to my eye. Ouch. Peppermint oil feels good and cooling on the skin but not in the eyes. lol