Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kattlan

Epiduo

Hey there,

I'm new here. I just started Epiduo about a week ago, and so far my acne has gotten worse - but I expected this. However, is it normal to get rather large cysts on your cheeks? I've never had acne on my cheeks before, and now I have started getting a lot of it on my cheeks. Also, school just started for me so I'm concerned on how long it will take for my acne to get better. How long does it get worse for?

Additionally, I've seen in a lot of these posts that you're only supposed to use a pea-sized amount of Epiduo. I am wondering if using more will affect my skin in any way other than burning or peeling. (I don't really have to worry about this, since I have very oily skin.)

Lastly, please keep posting about your experiences, because they've given me a lot of insight on how I should use Epiduo, and I love hearing the success stories because it only gives me more confidence that Epiduo will work for me!

Thanks,

Katelyn