Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crazy11

Anyone know if oil free Murad spf 30 sunblock is non comedgenic?

After trying about 3 different sunscreens that all burn my face and leave it red I've found this Murad sunblock that goes on clear and doesn't leave my face all red. I'm just wondering if its non comedgenic? I mean its dermatologist recommended and made by a doctor so I'm guessing its ok to use? Here is the link to what it looks like http://www.amazon.com/Murad-Oil-Free-Sunbl...0/dp/B000FFE5Y2

Edited by crazy11

Seems as though it is. It is recommended for acne-prone skin at

sun-protection-and-products-guide.com. Their recommendation:

If you're acne-prone, look for look for:

• Light, oil free sunscreen lotion - will not clog pores

• With chemical sunscreens avobenzone and oxybenzone.

• Non-comedogenic (meaing it won't clog pores) and fragrance-free

You might want to try:

• Hawaiian Tropic Oil Free Sensitive Skin Sunscreen SPF 50

• Proactiv Daily Protection Plus Sunscreen SPF 15 or 30

• Murad Oil-Free Sunblock SPF 30

Edited by Andi B

Seems as though it is. It is recommended for acne-prone skin at

sun-protection-and-products-guide.com. Their recommendation:

If you're acne-prone, look for look for:

• Light, oil free sunscreen lotion - will not clog pores

• With chemical sunscreens avobenzone and oxybenzone.

• Non-comedogenic (meaing it won't clog pores) and fragrance-free

You might want to try:

• Hawaiian Tropic Oil Free Sensitive Skin Sunscreen SPF 50

• Proactiv Daily Protection Plus Sunscreen SPF 15 or 30

• Murad Oil-Free Sunblock SPF 30

Ahhhh people from Texas are sooooooo friendly unlike here in Jersey haha. Thanks a lot!!! Still debating in the future if I should get the Aveeno since the Murad isn't cheap. Heres the link http://www.aveeno.com/productDetail.do?prodid=3695

Edited by crazy11

hahahahahahaaha! i have a friend from Jersey and when I visited her fam - I freaked them out with my "southern hospitality"

hahahahahahaaha! i have a friend from Jersey and when I visited her fam - I freaked them out with my "southern hospitality"

Yea, we're all rushy rushy goey goey here and giving someone the finger and yelling when you drive is very common here....heck its considered a "hello".... people from other states usually can tell we're from Jersey haha...but I'm a Jersey Boy 4 LyFe!!!!!

I remember going on a road trip senior year of high school with friends we took I-95 all the way down south and ended up in Dallas. There was a golfing tournament that we saw signs for and my friend likes to golf so we stopped by to check it out place it was a bring your own equipment type of thing and a guy from Texas standing in line behind us overheard the people at the front tell us we need to bring our own stuff...then the nice gentlemen from Texas said "Hey you guys see that Burger King down the street" we said yea...well right next to it is a development of houses and he gave us his address because he has some extra clubs and he told us you're free to drive over there and borrow some because his sister was home and he called her up via phone and told her the story about us not having clubs so offer to give the guy some money..but he wouldn't take it haha...so we went over there met with his sister took the clubs and came back to meet with the guy just to show him we weren't ripping him off. So we come back to the range since its only like a 2 min drive and the guy says if you boys leave early and you can't find me around the course... he says this the front door of my house is open but my sister is out shopping... so just drop them off inside...and he said don't worry we don't have any big scary dogs or anything haha we all laughed...So after the tourney was still going on we decided to leave early went to the nice guys house door was open and left the clubs he let us borrow in his living room with 10 bucks from the 3 of us just as a thank you and continued our road trip. It's a story I will never forget and hopefully one day move down the Texas someday because we need more people like the guy I met from our roadtrip. Would make this world a better place.

Edited by crazy11