Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chocot

Spectro jel-Check what's written on the bottle!!

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to tell spectro-jel users to check what's written on the bottle (not on the paper box) when buying your spectro jel.

I've cleared my skin using spectro jel (2.5% BP) and apply it everyday. But several days ago, my acne started to appear again!! I got scared and worried that my skin might have become immuned to the jel. But yesterday, I found out that I was using the spectro jel with 5% benxoyl proxide. I checked the package(the paper box) it was in, and it is written '2.5%'.

So, basically, the product inside was different from the package. I've never thought such a stupid thing would happen, but it really did happen. -.- And I can't ask for a refund because I've already opened and used it. :cry:

So, check what's written on the bottle before you buy it! (yesterday, I opened the case and checked it in a drugstore and no one told me not to do it!)

Edited by chocot

Wow, strange!

You should be able to bring it back. If it was SDM or someplace like that, explain what happened and i am sure they will exchange it for you. You can also write/call the company and most of them are quite willing to help a customer when they've made a mistake.