Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

:) This story made me smile. I wonder if I'm the only one who looked up this Junebug1991 after reading this. haha. She sounds like a great girl, though. I hope the two of you stay happy!

Thank you :D

I wonder if anyone else has got serious with someone they met through the org?

That is the best story ever! I know there is a couple on here that are either engaged or married, but I don't know how far away they lived from each other.

You guys will make it work--just remember you're good enough for her and you deserve her. :)

Hiyas,

Let me start by saying I wasn't looking for a relationship as much as some confidence boosting during a time when my face was absolutely horrendous. I cannot express in words how it felt to have a person like Nyam as a sort of "crutch" during this dark period in my life. He gave me confidence that I really had no business having and made me feel beautiful even though... seriously Nyam.

I too had had a bad experience with someone and it took me a very long time to come to terms with it, and it left me scared, distrustful, and completely afraid of commitment. In fact, it took several months of Nyam being verrryyy careful about the things he said and lots of patience on his side before I stopped running away every time he said something remotely intimate. I now am excitedly looking forward to spending my future with him and I don't think I could find anyone sweeter, smarter, funnier, more adorable, or who gets me more than Nyam. There is no one in the world who understands me better and no one with whom interaction is so effortless that hours pass like minutes.

These past few days I spent with him were like a salve on my soul, it relaxed away a year of stress, work, and depression; where before I felt paranoid I now have faith, where before I was unmotivated I now have purpose.

I suppose I owe my horrible genetics and tendency to sit around at home a thank-you of some sort...

p.s. sorry for the un-approved photo luv x

post-67521-1252016164_thumb.jpg

post-67521-1252016164_thumb.jpg

Edited by junebug1991

That is awesome you two ended up working out, and also from the picture you both have clear skin which is also great. Best of luck to you both!

Edited by JayQ

Thats one of the best reads ive ever had on the Org. Fantastic. Im REALLY happy for you both. You give the rest of us hope that maybe there is something positive to be taken from our experiences that can be shared with others. And you are both examples of how many sufferers become far more understanding and meaningful people than they were before.

Down with regimen success stories, Dan needs to add a page for stories such as this!

Long-distance and online is becoming more popular as others have said. I dont know how you can do it! You are very strong people :)

:wub:

How adorable!

There are actually quite a few Org romances. I think it has something to do with finding someone who understands your pain. Ya know, two broken pieces, fitting together perfectly.

Thanks for the kind and encouraging feedback guys. This thread will die soon but I will post any major events in the coming years involving the two of us to keep people updated if you are interested :teehee:

Edited by NyamNyam

Awww! :wub: Thanks so much for sharing your story, and even more so, the picture. =)

I'm glad you all are making it work, and yes, there are other relationships from the org around, both in the past and currently.

I hope things continue to work out for you all. =)

Wow, I have to agree, this is one of the best story I have ever read! I am really happy for you two and I can't believe what it must be like to have a relationship at a long distance, a very long distance, wow! I hope you guys do live happily ever after and yeah, acne sucks but in a situation like this, you gotta give it some credit!

Thats so lovely=) Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I always think if this website wasn't here I wouldn't have met so many wonderful people who have been there for me when I needed support and who I now consider great friends. Thanks Dan.