Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive now been on Accutane for 7 weeks and 3 weeks ago I went from 40mg to 60mg. Im still breaking out horribly and its getting to me. People make comments like have you been punched and they really think I have. My spots are worse than what they ever have. Im on a 4 month course and just not confident at all that my skin will get better now? Is it likely to get better for me? How soon I am not happy. Am I doing everything right?

Thanks for your time

Honestly the turning point for many accutane users is right around 2 months before they notice a huge difference. Just hang in there! Accutane will work out in the end, as there are little to none it doesnt work for at all. Just give it time smile.gif

Hello there,

I'm having the same luck as you, which isn't very good to tell you the truth. After 3 months of Accutane I'm still seeing plenty of zits surfacing. But i've noticed the zits are much smaller and are short-lived. I noticed my acne got loads better after changing soap/moisturizer to Cetaphil bar/moisturizer. Anyways, lets get through this together. Good luck champ.

once you hit the 10week mark it's all uphill

best thing you can ever buy for your lips -- medicated blistex lip ointment -- comes in a box and is a push-tube. all other chapsticks prevent chapped lips, this one actually heals those bad boys.