Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sukksdfjlg

HELLPPP please!

Okay guys, my boyfriend and his family invited me to go to the lake this weekend. For the first month of Tane my acne looked so much better and i had no oil. but the past few weeks its gotten oily and i'm breaking out somewhat bad, also on my back.. i don't know if i'm confident enough to show my body at the lake. i know it sounds dumb, but i'm really self conscience when it comes to my acne. could anyone please tell me ways to cover up acne on my back? or ways i could calm it down within the next few days? and also my face? i'm really confused as to why i'm breaking out worse than i was before taking Tane.. help would be so much appreciated. thanks to anyone who replys to this.

If it's a really bad breakout you can ask the derm for prednisone, and that will usually take the swelling down of acne within a day or two. I'm sorry to hear you're probably having your IB. Things tend to get worse before they get better on accutane, I'm about 4.5 months in on my course and my skin is still worse than before. :ninja: Just try to enjoy yourself no matter what and remember that soon enough your skin will be clear

Edited by youaintmypops