Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vuth901

just STARTED

so i just started on my first pill of accutane yesterday. claravis 30mg twice a day. i have very severe acne. after reading so many success story on this site it really give me hope. but anyway i woke up 2day with sum big azz cyst son is it the accutane doing work or what. also i have very oil skin when should i expect to see the dryness kick in :)

30mg? I thought the minimum was 40mg.

I'm on day 2 right now too. :D

Good luck!

haha i think theres ah 20mg out there too. good luck to you too man.

I took 20mg for a while. Good luck to you. Look at my log (in my sig) if you need any motivation!!!!! Dryness for me kicked in around week 3...but when it comes, ur gonna wish it didnt!

nappyjim ur face looks GREAT bro i cant wait till mines are clear of acne. thanks for the motivation

DAY 4

well this is the 4th day on accutane. nuthin pretty the same seems like my face is alot more oily than b4 has anyone experience dat. anyway no side effect maybe just a lil tired other than that fuk you acne

so 1 week in already heres the update. Same shit more acne and it keeps coming. Im feeling the side effect kick in dry lips and less oily.other than that PEACEEEEEEE. :)

good luck broski..i just started accutane as well...im like 3 days behind u lol...lets do this!

thnks and good luck my brutha letz win this battle. on another note 12days in and forehead has explode with acne. and dat shit hurts well my whole face is hurting rite now my jawline and my sideline ahhh it keeps coming. PEACEEEE :)

Hey Vuth, I'm taking the same dosage as you are. So far it's been good, but I still have a long way to go. Good luck to you!

so how did your first month go did you break out bad in the first couple week. i am and i have very severe acne. anyway thanks for checking me out and taking the time to read. latezzzzzz

say man jus wait a lil bit the dryness will kik in...you might break out a lil but dont worry it will go away soon enough.

so itz the end of week 3. nuthin but more breakout. i mean shit my left eyes seems like its swollen by how the bumps build up all together. dat shit hurt. but anyway good day HAH

so i went to see my derm yesterday. it was quick as hell. she upped my dosage frm 30mg twice a day to 40mg twice a day. as of now my cyst have calm down no more crazy azz bump dat was all coming out all at the same time painful shit. and thank you for fall :) peaceeeee.

ok i got a question for everyone thats on accutane. i've been having this rash/spot/burn looking spot it dont hurt or anything i dunno if its ah rash or what but yeah does anyone else have this while being on accutane?

its the beginning pf my 3rd month. its been going great so far no more break out just the redness and dryness which i dont mind at all. im happy with the result right now ii mean this is the clearest i can get. good luck folk patience is the key :)

shit i havent been in here since 4ever. well a lil update im on my 5th and final month my derm. decide to take me off accutane bcuzz of results i have gotten from it. im soo happy with my face right now i mean damn no breakout since the beginning of the 4th month. still have dryness and redness but dat dont bothers me at all. for those whos starting dont give up the first month is the worst month but it'll. smooth sailing trust me :). good luck peepz