Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Laxer04

Ahhh Pustules.......

They keep coming after i pop them !! like after like 2 days the popped spot drys up and flakes off and [email protected][email protected]!# look 2 more come up around that area!! Do you think i should just leave the white spot instead of popping it??

Like when i pop them it gets red but goes awway in like 2-4 days and if i dont pop them it just fills up with more puss looks worse ..but! if i dont pop them will they not multiply on my face you think??

I would avoid popping them, dude. The thing is for me, they pop anyway. Like, no matter how hard I try to be careful they always end up rupturing in the shower or when i'm washing my face or even in my sleep : /.

Yea im going to try since my chin is soooo bad right now =[ hasnt been this bad for like 4 months damn my [email protected]##@!

I'm just worried that if i dont pop they will say stay white and keep getting bigger and last like a week instead of me popping and lasting less then 4 days =[ But i think my popping is irritating the areas around the pimple so hopefully i dont touch my face

Wish me luck going to try and not touch anything on my chin for 2 full days[ will judge if theres a difference in breakouts at that point ]

Well, it's 2 days later. How's it doing?

And yeah they might go away faster if you pop them properly but they'll leave redmarks which will last much more than a week :(

There's a section on this site on how to properly pop a pimple, but you should avoid popping them at all.

I'm back =] Well I have to say im so proud of myself I didnt pop them and to be honest they like basically went away =] They are there but are really small and im sure tommorow morning i will not even notice them!

Ok so what i just realized was the pustules i've been popping where to small that i created more damage by popping them because they really didnt pop more of ripped off white top part. So what im going to start doing is only pop pustules that are on the verge of exploding!

I also feel from me not trying to get all the puss out and picking at the white spots that no new pimples popped up like normal ^,..,^

ps. The reason im saying im still going to pop some pustules is because the ones that keep filling up with puss and are going to have to pop themselves have the potential to leak more bacteria to other spots, so in rare cases i will pop myself

Edited by Laxer04

I have been getting a lot of these since my 4th week on the acne.org regimen. They are so annoying. They seem like they totally have to be popped, i mean sometimes pus is oozing out. So i pop em and then a few hours to a day later and they are filled with pus again.

I know your not supposed to pop, but when a pimple or pustule is in a very noticeable area of your face (mouth area, front of face) I think it's kinda necessary.

Rats I totally agree! But you really have to make sure it's as big as you think...Like I had like 4 on my face that i thought were ready and the next day i woke up and bam there back with friends...

So the next time you think shit let me pop it try just to put bp on it go to sleep and judge if its still ready