Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crazy11

What is the purpose of AHA and what kind of results do you see on your face?

I've been on the regimen now for about 1 month and 3 weeks. I'm clear now with ZERO active pimples. I just started to use AHA as a nightly moisturizer 2-3 times a week max. I've used AHA about 5 times total now and EVERY SINGLE TIME I USE IT AT NIGHT I WAKE UP ANYWHERE FROM 2-4 RED ZITS AND WHITEHEADS IN THE MORNING. I thought to myself maybe the first 2 times I used it was just a coincidence but then after the 3rd and 4th and getting pimples in the morning I'm VERY UPSET because I know damn sure its THE AHA that is breaking me out as other members on here said the same thing.

SO my question is what exactly is the benefit of AHA and can you see a major improvement? If so how does AHA make you look better and is it better suited for WHITE people such as an Irish background? or Dans complexion since he is like WHITE WHITE. I have sensitive/oily skin and my background is Italian/Filipino mixed.

Edited by crazy11

I had the same thing

Try using less, i used a LOT, just like Dan. My face could not handle that, and then i would break out. I used way less this week, and didn't break out anymore, but with good results.

Try it :)

Edited by help3

I had the same thing

Try using less, i used a LOT, just like Dan. My face could not handle that, and then i would break out. I used way less this week, and didn't break out anymore, but with good results.

Try it :)

Exactly how much should I use then? Also what is the benefit you've seen AHA do for your skin and how long until you seen results with whatever it was that you saw?

My skin looked more even (little bumps are gone), and it gives my skin a nice glow.

I'ts hard to say exactly how much I use, just start off with a liiittle amount 2 times a week, and try using less/ more often if you see your skin can handle it.

My skin looked more even (little bumps are gone), and it gives my skin a nice glow.

I'ts hard to say exactly how much I use, just start off with a liiittle amount 2 times a week, and try using less/ more often if you see your skin can handle it.

well if you had to guess maybe the size of the eraser on a pencil for your whole face?

I found the same thing. I use about half a finger all over my face, and sometimes I only spot treat. I found it brings pimples to head good.