Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I must say my second dermatologist visit was better than my first. For one, I didn't cry one bit, OR get recommended for antidepressants. lol. And two I set up an appointment for my first microdermabrasion...I'm excited. heh. Me and my mom have already decided that even if it doesn't work we're still going to act like it made a difference. That way I'll at least think I'm happy about my skin. hahah...hopefully, hopefully it'll at least have some kind of difference though. I'll try to remember to let you guys know how it goes.:):dance:

So I got my first microdermabrasion session done today. It took around a half hour, including the whole meeting thing I had to do before hand.(she only did my forehead) It hurt a little bit because she used this pointed thing to unclog my pores. And now I have a few red dots on my skin, but other than that I look fine. I'm not completely sure if my scars are swollen, they're not really red, but my scars definitely look like they are shallower and less noticeable. I'm wondering if my skins going to stay like this, or if its going to go back to the way it was. The lady working on my scars said that it usually takes about 4 sessions to see any results, but if my forehead stays the way it is, then I'm seeing great results after just one session and that would be amazing.

Has anyone else had microdermabrasion done, and what were the results for you?