Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lickitysplit

Best ALL NATURAL facial washes/soaps

I am trying to use all natural cleansers in order to rid myself of my mild acne. I have been using dead sea mud soap for the past few weeks with pretty decent effectiveness. It doesn't seem to be stopping the acne, but it is making it less noticeable and getting rid of the pimples quicker then when I use a facial wash. However, it is also drying out my skin a lot.

What is the absolute BEST natural soap/facial washes you know of? I will ship it in from Japan, Europe or whatever. Price is not a factor, I will pay anything to help get rid of the acne.

Don't know about face, but I know a body wash that gets rid of b.acne within a week or two, just make sure you moisturize.

It's called Likas Papya Soap. Kind of whitens the skin to your natual skin color over a long term use.

I am trying to use all natural cleansers in order to rid myself of my mild acne. I have been using dead sea mud soap for the past few weeks with pretty decent effectiveness. It doesn't seem to be stopping the acne, but it is making it less noticeable and getting rid of the pimples quicker then when I use a facial wash. However, it is also drying out my skin a lot.

What is the absolute BEST natural soap/facial washes you know of? I will ship it in from Japan, Europe or whatever. Price is not a factor, I will pay anything to help get rid of the acne.

I just bought a new face wash off line its called pronexin it has 33 natural acne fighting ingredients. It says that it is suppose to clear your acne in 72 hours, I have been using it for about 2 weeks now.. my acne isnt clear however I have noticed a difference. It seems like a slow process getting rid of my acne but it helps fight break outs. its a gentle cleanser with little scrubbies, it left my face feeling fresh, soft and clean. I have read alot of good things about the product which is why I decided to try it. I know acne products don't work for everyone in the same way but if you are looking for a natural cleanser I would suggest looking into this product.

OH! I forgot to say the product is pretty inexpensive I paid about 30 dollars for a big bottle, another good thing about the product is that you dont have to sign up for a monthly perscription you buy it once and if you like it you buy another bottle, so you don't have a company automatically taking money out of your account for a product that you might not like.