Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnegonenow

5 Weeks Still Flaky

Its been 5 weeks on Dans regimen products and Jojoba oil...i still get one or two white heads every 3 days or so but im better then before.....my ONLY problem is that my face is flaky in the cheeks and forehead and it feels like its crunchy and if i laugh or something the flakes come out....when will it stop????

moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. I carry around a portable bottle (yes its true), and when I feel flaky i go to a public washroom, gently brush off what I can, and moisturize.

My skin stopped being so flaky because I stopped using so much BP. I eventually dropped it down to 1 pump, then down to half a pump and it subsided.

I, too, carried around some heavy duty cetaphil moisturizer. I'm not a huge fan of cetaphil, but it's what I had, and it helped to apply it throughout the day.

I think in combination with lowering BP and moisturizing throughout the day, it controlled my flakes until my skin adjusted. Sometimes, I can even SKIP moisturizing now with no affects. Weird, huh? But I opt to moisturize for obvious reasons..

My skin stopped being so flaky because I stopped using so much BP. I eventually dropped it down to 1 pump, then down to half a pump and it subsided.

I, too, carried around some heavy duty cetaphil moisturizer. I'm not a huge fan of cetaphil, but it's what I had, and it helped to apply it throughout the day.

I think in combination with lowering BP and moisturizing throughout the day, it controlled my flakes until my skin adjusted. Sometimes, I can even SKIP moisturizing now with no affects. Weird, huh? But I opt to moisturize for obvious reasons..

I kinda did the same thing. With the first few months of the regimen I used about a full fingers worth of Dan's BP day and night. Overtime I realized I didn't really need that much and now I only use half a fingers worth at night.