Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
johniswow

Acne.org Regimen Week by week picture review.

I just purchased the regimen along with the AHA. I will be posting pictures of my skin week by week for all of you to see. Working or not, you will all get a chance to see how this effects my skin. Wish me luck!

(NOTE: My skin has cleared a significant amount in the last 6 months thanks too PCA skincare, however I can no longer afford the line so that is why I have decided to make the switch to acne.org's regimen. Below are photos of me 6 months ago BEFORE PCA skincare, and the recent me is obviously Week 1.)

skin6monthsago-1.jpg

(I have noticed the acne on my forehead significantly disappearing, unfortunately I did not take a photo until the third day using this regimen, therefor I am unable to show you the progress in the last three days.)

Week 1:

skin.jpg

Week 2:

Uploaded images Look below. So far so good.. Honestly the regimen has been really good, my forhead is REALLY clearing up.. it was horrible two weeks ago. :)

post-111277-1252550737_thumb.jpg

post-111277-1252550746_thumb.jpg

post-111277-1252550753_thumb.jpg

post-111277-1252550737_thumb.jpg

post-111277-1252550746_thumb.jpg

post-111277-1252550753_thumb.jpg

Edited by johniswow

C'est will likely come by this thread and say something to the extent of:

"We have regimen logs! Moving to the proper form.

btw, good luck with the regimen, blah blah blah"

So, there you go C'est. I did the typing part for you :D

And John, seriously good luck to you. If you have any questions, post it. The people here are very friendly and helpful. And remember not to use the AHA until you've been on the regimen for at least 6 weeks.

Gee, thanks, Waspi.

I have, in fact, moved this to the Acne.org Regimen Logs board.

And, as Waspi mentioned, be sure to wait on the AHA until you've been on The Regimen for at least a month. ; )

Gee, thanks, Waspi.

I have, in fact, moved this to the Acne.org Regimen Logs board.

And, as Waspi mentioned, be sure to wait on the AHA until you've been on The Regimen for at least a month. ; )

Ohhh, I already started using it lol.. I guess I'll stop. Why a month? My skin is used to very intense treatments.. so will that change anything.. Or is it specifically because of the aha?

Your skin needs time to adjust to the amounts of BP you'll be using on The Regimen. Adding in the AHA too soon can be too harsh and irritating.

Thanks!

I've been using 10 percent BP daily for like a month x.x

Even so, The Regimen calls for much larger amounts of BP than are typically used.

Your best bet would be to hold off on the AHA until you're sure your skin has adjusted to the full amount of BP called for for The Regimen. Like I said before, adding the AHA in too soon can be too harsh for your skin while it's adjusting. Better safe than sorry. ; )

Even so, The Regimen calls for much larger amounts of BP than are typically used.

Your best bet would be to hold off on the AHA until you're sure your skin has adjusted to the full amount of BP called for for The Regimen. Like I said before, adding the AHA in too soon can be too harsh for your skin while it's adjusting. Better safe than sorry. ; )

Thank you I will do that Immediatly

So far my skin is fine, however the moisturizer seems to make me VERY greasy looking.

I'm surprised I'm not TERRIBLY breaking out because my skin reacts HORRIBLE to oiliness..

Is this normal for the first few days as my skin is getting used to it or should I try a different moisturizer? Thanks guys and gals!

To the OP: Both of us have the same prob, I don't know if Dan's Regimen is working.

my skin is still clear and it breaks out immediatly if it doesnt like a product (proactive made me break out within 24 hours of use, etc) so I'm not sure yet.. I do expect some becuase that is what happens when skin clears as the crap is all rising to the surface yada yada yada.. However this moisturizer is making me look so shiny and greasy and throughout the day my skin looks like 5 years OLDER becuase of all the oils are making it sag.. hard to explain lol.. but yeah.. Hoping my skin will get used to it :redface:

UPDATE:

If you use just the tiniest bit of moisturizer it seems to not have such a drastic greasy shiny looking effect. For me anyway.. though there still is some shinyness.

My skin is feeling SO clear, at first my face was greasy from the moisturizer but after about 2 weeks My skin has gotten used to it.. I have been getting good comments on my skin lately.. o.o;

I have been taking pictures every week it just takes a bit for me to upload.. My skin is looking better than ever before, I went to the store and in bright lighting my skin looked flawless. I have no acne for the first time ever.