Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Beautyis_skindeep

New here...help me please :(

I've been reading the message boards for months but I've never chosen to register, because I've usually found my answer in someone elses post...

But I am in a lot of pain right now and I could really use some advice!!

I had 3 new zits pop up by my mouth and chin yesterday, and I was furious because they were all fairly noticeable and my skin has been great for a week or so and I was throughly enjoying it.

Well, I decided to rub a LOT of Apple Cider Vinegar on the area in hopes that the zits would go away. Well, they did all pop. But I also burned ALL of the skin around the lower half of my face. It is bright red, the and the texture is completely unlike skin. Parts of it have even peeled off entirely.

It hurts so bad right now...it is literally burning like it's on fire, and I am so mortified to go into school or work tomorrow, when a big patch of skin is missing...I know it will be impossible to cover.

Can someone please give me some advice? how do I get my that area that I burned with ACV to heal?

really dont have a clue never used acv but you could try some aloe vera or something of the sort to help with the bleeding! cause sleep is proabably the best way i know of to heal and settle your skin tho it might take a few days!

really dont have a clue never used acv but you could try some aloe vera or something of the sort to help with the bleeding! cause sleep is proabably the best way i know of to heal and settle your skin tho it might take a few days!

Aloe Vera was a great idea, it cooled it down immediately! Even though Im sure it will still look horrendous at least it feels better. Thanks a bunch