Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
John-

im tryna make the fast money

Yo..I'm almost near my half way point through month 4 and i must say that it feels alot better on myself and skin now that I am staying at the same mg. I think the prob. before was that I always jumped every month, and everytime i was clearin at end of my month, I would go up in mg. Example. May-June(20mg)..June-July(40mg)July-August(80mg)August-September(80mg). So basically when I was finally getting used to my dosage, and starting to feel comfortable I would have to start from square one with the breaking out from the new dosage. I am starting to see clearing and I'd like to say there is only about 4-5 active pimples/whiteheads on me. most is just red marks now. Mentally I feel like myself again. I took a leave of absence from work so I could get things straightened out, so I could stay stress free a bit too. Not the smartest things, but I thought I'd try and stop the depressing feeling and a smaller stage. But anyway, I really do feel like by the time mid-late September rolls around I will be in great shape. Only prob is the next time im at derm I will be WITHOUT insurance. So Accutane will basically be paid out of pocket. Not too happy about it, but the state paid for the first 4(pills, blood work, doctor visit) so i guess I shouldn't be too upset, but not looking forward to paying 400.

I'd also like to thank the people that read these, and also for people that PM about tane/ or to give me some tips. Also, the people in org chat on here...Some really cool heads go on there, and they lift spirits.

Mood- Chillin like a slurpee

Feel free to comment

good for you man glad ur almost done w/ ur course....

and the 400 really wouldnt be a big deal to me considering the money i would have spent on other products in the future if not on tane...plus missing things due to really bad breakouts...

good for you man glad ur almost done w/ ur course....

and the 400 really wouldnt be a big deal to me considering the money i would have spent on other products in the future if not on tane...plus missing things due to really bad breakouts...

akd'f