Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crm6360

Today was my last day on Accutane

My derm will have a 3-month follow-up to see how I'm doing off the medication. If everything is going ok, I will be allowed to begin a series of DiamondTome procedures. Go to: diamontome.com for more information.

I've mentioned concern about only waiting 3 months, but they've said it's not an issue. Maybe this is because this procedure is not as rough on the skin? I dunno... but I'm going to bring this up again when I see him in September.

Anyway, when u finished Accutane, did u change your routine any? I don't plan to change anything... still use moisturizer... drink plenty of water... etc. I will look forward to not having to apply lip balm every 30 minutes. In a month or so, the symptoms should fade according to what I was told.

didn't change my regime much

instead of using cetaphil gentle cleanser i moved to cetaphil moisturizer bar. i also use gillete spf15 facial moisturizre during the day and cetaphil moisturizer at night..

I've heard creams absorb better...so i'll prob get the eucerin or cetaphil cream moisturizer.

yay for no mo' accutane