Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JessJewls

Jojoba Oil - Help?

So I ordered Jojoba Oil from the internet that said it moisturizes rough, dry & sun damaged skin. I thought it was 100% Jojoba Oil - but its not. I recieved it today and looked at the ingredients which says it includes : Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil, Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Lanolin, & BHA fragrance. Should I use it or will all the other oils break me out. I really need this now because school is starting soon & my face is SEVERLY dry, cracked, & flakey. Please help - thank you.

I know this may not be much of the answer you're looking for, but there is no way in the world that I would put that stuff on my face. Lanolin is one of biggest culprits behind clogged pores. Plus, fragrance only means one thing...irritation. If you feel like you absolutely must use it, please don't slather it over you entire face. Just try it on a portion for a couple of weeks and see what happens. However, if it were me, I would be sending that stuff back and going to find some 100% organic jojoba oil.

^agrees with above poster.

Too many oils, anything with lots of fragrance is bad.

Only trust Dans jojoba oil and the Dessert Essence brand.

Try and look for a 100% jojoba oil, if not spot tesrlt with that Orr a few weeks if you can't return it.