Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ashleymichele

Hair shedding three months post tane

Not sure it was totally worth it if I go bald! It seems a lot of people have struggled with this issue. My hair has thinned quite a bit and still shedding. Anybody taken anything with any success? I miss my thick hair.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/answers-d...ir-t152239.html

Read the first post and read some of the last pages of the thread.

I would advise to stay away from Vit A fat soluble, flaxseed, zinic, fish oil w/ vit a in it and omega 3's w/ vit A Try some of things mentioned on thread.

If you are still shedding and your iron levels are at 70 and thyroid at 2.0-3.0, ( not all doctors adhear to this, it could be on the low end but in normal range and still not good.) then it either caused TE or Alopeica (AA). It will talk about theese in the thread.

You can try biotin, but it may not help that much and try reading some of Lamarr1986 posts.

I am four and a half months post-tane and having the same problem! Except mine only started five weeks ago (so three and a half months post-tane). When did yours start? I miss my thick hair too!

I am four and a half months post-tane and having the same problem! Except mine only started five weeks ago (so three and a half months post-tane). When did yours start? I miss my thick hair too!

Mine started on my fourth month of accutane. I ended up stopping early. It was supposed to be a 6 month treatment but I didn't want to risk it. Obviously, still didn't help!!!