Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
C N

Acne scars

Hi i just came from the Doctors and i asked about laser treatment for my acne scars, he told me that i could'nt really do anything about the redness in my scars and the shadowing scars, he told me that the only thing i can do is get some kind of filler called " RESTYLANE ". I dont know what to do all i want is to look normal but it seems impossible , im going crazy syaing in y house trying to hide im going to go crazy soon. Someone tell me what to do ????????

I had carbon dioxide Laser done on my severe scarring in 2001 and it did nothing but now they have advanced with laser treatment since then so i don't now.

Depending on the severity of your acne scars depends on the kind of treatment you need.Look into dermarolling,self-needling and LED therapy it will help to improve most of your scars if not them all, its also cheap to do

If you have icepick scars these are very hard to treat but can be treated so read up about TCA cross treatment.

Subcision is another treatment,this procedure helps to improve rolling scars by cutting the fibrous bands that hold the scar down underneath the skin.

Look here,click on each treatment and it will tell you all about that procedure.

http://www.acne.org/scars.php