Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yaqz

Lip Balm

Hi,

Ever since I got on to the regimen I've experienced really dry lips..nto very chapped but more of a tight skin with a little bit of dry skin. I'm just wondering, since this problem is most likely cause by my bp (I try so hard to not get it on my lips but I think when I swear thats how it makes contact), which lip balm is best for moisturizing...im a guy so im not looking for no glossyness or anything just something to moisturize. Thanks a lot.

P.S: O yea btw im located in Canada so im hoping to find some local products here

Hi,

Ever since I got on to the regimen I've experienced really dry lips..nto very chapped but more of a tight skin with a little bit of dry skin. I'm just wondering, since this problem is most likely cause by my bp (I try so hard to not get it on my lips but I think when I swear thats how it makes contact), which lip balm is best for moisturizing...im a guy so im not looking for no glossyness or anything just something to moisturize. Thanks a lot.

P.S: O yea btw im located in Canada so im hoping to find some local products here

Vaseline lip therapy, because it acts as a great protectant and really helps with dryness. http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...amp;catid=36321.

This one is pretty awesome too, because it has Aloe Vera and Coca Butter,Vitamins A&E, and SPF 20. http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...amp;catid=36321

They sell them at Walgreens, Walmart, CVS, e.t.c.