Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TotalSilence

Here goes nothing....

Okay so I tried Dan's Regimen and trust me it worked, well actually. But after several months my face stopped getting better. I told myself it'll work again, just give it time, but after a few weeks and no results I decided to try something new. I would say I have mild/moderate acne. It is focused around my chin and mouth and sometimes my forehead. I am going to try something simple because that seems to be what works for my face.

What I am trying.... ( if anyone has any suggestions feel free to throw them out there )

AM

Wash with Phisoderm Anti-Blemsih Gel

Pat Dry

Allow time to dry and apply basic moisturizer. (Cetaphil I think...)

PM

Same as AM

Today is like any other day with acne...... NOthing really new....except I cut myself shaving :wacko: so there is that. But I don't really have any new buisness rising on my face.....yeah...

(Oh and anyone let me know if pictures are wanted, i'm deabating on whether or not I should...)

Good luck on your regimen :angel: !

Are you using the 2% S.A. Phisoderm cleanser? I remember I used a product by them, it completely dried out my skin; I think my skin may have just been more sensitive to medicated cleansers though.

Okay so I started the vitamins yesterday and then again today. Apparently they take awhile to get into your system. Anyways, nothing really has changed today, my forehead looks a little worse, but that might just be me.....

I think I am going to try solodyn again, I used it last year or maybe two years ago and it really halped with redness and irritation. Lemme know if you want pics!!

--Jacob

A new day!! Swimming was super hard today...ugh....but anyways..my face looks about the same. The acne on my forehead looks a litle more concentrated on the middle of my forehead. My chin still has some red marks and nothing really new. Took my vitamins again and the solodyn last night. The solodyn takes a day or two to get going and i'll let you all know how that goes.....

Have a great day!

No swimming this morning!! Lifted weights instead! Ughh! Anyways my face looks all around better. I think the solodyn is kicking in...or the vitamins not sure which. Well yeah still some breakage on my forehead but its fading along with everything else.

--Jacob

What is solodyn? I don't think I've ever heard of it before hahah ...

It's this newish oral drug that is used for acne. For me anyways it helps a lot with redness and makes all of the acne I have almost deflate..(not the right word), either way it makes it flat.

Anyways today and yesterday were both improvements my forehead is clearing up and my chin well....I like to think it looks better but idk. It is mostly red marks idk how to get rid of those.

WOOO! Football game today!! Exciting. Swimming this morning too.

Face looks about the same I think. SO maybe by tomorrow i'll have some improvments. We'll see.

--Jacob

Ehhh I would have to say again nothing new is arising...lol. I wish that there were drastic changes, but you know how it takes awhile. My forehead does look a lot better.