Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
metaps

overnight solution with Regimen? need help asap

I have a pimple that has gone away and come back a few times in the past month or so. It is right in between my eyes, above my nose and is pretty noticeable. I have the acne regimen and have been on it for about 2 weeks. Is there anyway to use the regimen to get this to go away faster? Maybe some extra BP on that area after the moisturizer again? Need it gone within 12 hours or at least not as red

A cortisone shot would decrease the size of it rapidly. You can get those in a dermatologists office. They schedule emergency appointments. BP works fast to clear up acne, but not 12 hours fast. If you can't afford a derm visit, then slather on some BP and tough it out. Sorry, if I haven't been a big help.

Thanks for the post, it does help because I know at least I can add some extra BP and hope for the best. I'm sure it's part of the purging phase since I have seen acne in this spot before. Just is annoying that I am pretty much all clear minus some small acne then this massive one comes along. I'll ice it down then try some BP, see how it is in a few hours and repeat

Thanks for the post, it does help because I know at least I can add some extra BP and hope for the best. I'm sure it's part of the purging phase since I have seen acne in this spot before. Just is annoying that I am pretty much all clear minus some small acne then this massive one comes along. I'll ice it down then try some BP, see how it is in a few hours and repeat

Yeah, the purging process can suck, but the reward of clear skin is sweet. Just give it time, because I'm sure you will get there. :D

Before bed I tried to pop it by using the acne.org recommended way. A decent amount of puss came out and reduced the size dramatically. It has a scab now which doesn't look great but guess that's the trade off. Seems like it'll be gone in a day or 2.

Side note. I've noticed my acne clearing up but I am getting acne that isn't really noticeable at all but is a small, painful bump. Do you think this is acne trying to emerge to the surface but the regimen is sort of keeping it at bay? They are on my cheeks which in the past have been my biggest problem areas