Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
supervacaneous

What things have you accomplished secluding yourself from the outside world?

Have you finished goals or studied more? Did you find a new hobby? I got better at drawing and I learned how to whistle. I also watched all the episodes of How I Met Your Mother when I could've been outside enjoying life.

Since I spend most of my time indoors, all I do is study. Study literature. Study music. Study languages. I've gained a lot of knowledge but I don't seem to be getting any smarter.

And HIMYM is a great show. Love it <3

I think must really have a goal and work towards it. I started learning driving in Jan this year and i told myself must get my license. By end of June i passed my test. At that point of time, i actually felt a sense of accomplishment and saw that i am still 'normal' to be able to get things done. But of course there were times where i did not want to go for my lessons as i don't want to step out of the house. I still dragged myself there bcoz i don't wanna waste my money.

Now, i am feeling empty again. I think i must set some short-term goals rather soon else i feel like wasting part of my life away.

I was surprised I made it through High School and got into a University. I guess I haven't become less smart over the years, but my motivation and confidence to do anything at all is very low, so I haven't been improving much either.

i learned whistling.

strange thing about it is that i can only whistle by inhaling, not exhaling :P

i also found time to rebuild my room a bit, but after doing so 3 times i got bored :P

watch a lot of tv shows

work out

lots of internets :|

beat some videogames

loads of sleep

This.

I also read.

becoming less shy ive came a long way in that department.

i became a pro masturbater
I'm a pro, too...but I've started using my mouth. The more flexible you are, the better it feels.