Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jessca&&jenneh

HELPHELPHELPHELPHELP!

Help!!

ive got school in a week but a couple of days ago i woke up to a couple of bumps on my face. i wasnt too worried then but now they are HUGH(!!) everyday they just get bigger and bigger! i rub them alot because i want them to go. they are really sore and getting really red. ive been trying to cover them up but its no use! Last night i put some milk on them after reading that the milk will reduce them but so far it has just made it worse even though it made my skin very soft and felt very soothing.

what suggestings have you got? problem is i dont want to spend loads on a product that probably wont work.

Please, any help will be greatly appreciated!

thanks.

Help!!

ive got school in a week but a couple of days ago i woke up to a couple of bumps on my face. i wasnt too worried then but now they are HUGH(!!) everyday they just get bigger and bigger! i rub them alot because i want them to go. they are really sore and getting really red. ive been trying to cover them up but its no use! Last night i put some milk on them after reading that the milk will reduce them but so far it has just made it worse even though it made my skin very soft and felt very soothing.

what suggestings have you got? problem is i dont want to spend loads on a product that probably wont work.

Please, any help will be greatly appreciated!

thanks.

First, do you have sensitive or non sensitive skin? And is it oily?

Ice them.

how-to ice:

Wrap an ice cube in a thin cloth towel or paper towel so the ice doesn't directly touch your skin or just stick it in a plastic baggie.

Believe me it helps.

And if can, get your self to a derms office ASAP and get them injected (cortisone) they'll be gone within 24hrs (at the very most, about 2 days). I loooooove cortisone shots.

Plese read the sticky at the top of this forum, it's good advice and not costly. Also consider having anti-inflammatory injections that leesett sugested. They can be very effecttive.

Wishing you the best,

Joe Zit