Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am unable to eat a strict diet after seeing how things are at college. I am going to avoid HFCS, Trans Fats, and all forms of junk food though.

I am going to supplement with these though:

10,000 IU Vitamin A (has worked wonders)

10 grams Omega 3 via Fish Oil Pills (is this too much?)

50 grams Zinc

Standard does Resveratrol

Calcium + Magnesium + Vitamin D

I'll try to keep this updated after the first week or so, I think it will be pointless to give updates before that.

I am unable to eat a strict diet after seeing how things are at college. I am going to avoid HFCS, Trans Fats, and all forms of junk food though.

I am going to supplement with these though:

10,000 IU Vitamin A (has worked wonders)

10 grams Omega 3 via Fish Oil Pills (is this too much?)

50 grams Zinc

Standard does Resveratrol

Calcium + Magnesium + Vitamin D

I'll try to keep this updated after the first week or so, I think it will be pointless to give updates before that.

I sure hope you mean 50 mg of zinc haha. 10 grams of fish oil sounds like a lot, can't be too bad though its a lot of fat in general, might have to compensate by eating less dietary fat. I'd say use less fish oil and just don't eat a lot of omega 6's (vegetable oils, fried foods etc). The ratio of omega 3:omega 6 is most important... ideally 1:1 to 1:2

You might thin out your blood too much with high dose fish oil. Or you might screw up your omega 3 to omega 6 ratio.

You might thin out your blood too much with high dose fish oil. Or you might screw up your omega 3 to omega 6 ratio.

Thing is I won't be eating the healthiest diet. I don't even know if I would be getting a 2:1 level with that.