Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BenVsAcne

Sleeping on the regimen.

I've read a few threads that have people who have tried to sleep on their backs to try and avoid worsening their acne via a dirty pillow or what have you, but was wondering if how you sleep has an affect on the regimen at all? Dan seems to talk about how the less irritation, the better- so surely if you avoid contact with your acne prone areas (for me being my cheek) with the pillow, it'll cause less irritation and your acne will heal faster!

Problem is I can't sleep on my back at all :D I've only been on the regimen for three days, and got some new pillow cases as I've read how BP will bleach them, and i just swap them over every couple of days.

Anyone have any experiences/advice for sleeping on the regimen though? Should I just stick to sleeping on my side but wash my pillow cases regularly?

Thanks! :)

before i was on the regimen i slept on my sides and thre where most of my acne has been but since ive been on the regimen i still sleep like that and the acne has gone away. so i think the regimen is strong enough where it done really matter.