Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Here's a few photos of my current skin condition.

The acne right under my nose was a blackhead I squeezed all the pus out of, and while it's red, I easily covered it with makeup earlier.

The zit on my upper lip, the larger one, developed a few days ago and has yet to form a white head or show any signs of major pus buildup. I tried squeezing it earlier and the tiiiniest bit of pus and clear liquid came out, but other than that, it's nothing but a big red bump that hurts really bad.

The few zits on my chin are actually just the remaining redness from a breakout I had a few weeks ago.

The last photo is what I look like with makeup put freshly on.

I'm rather pale and only git a few big zits here and there, but they're extremely noticeable, especially with no makeup on.

I'm a college student with limited resources as to what I can get for my acne, what do you guys recommend doing when I have breakouts like these?

post-110492-1251506167_thumb.jpg

post-110492-1251506188_thumb.jpg

post-110492-1251506200_thumb.jpg

post-110492-1251506167_thumb.jpg

post-110492-1251506188_thumb.jpg

post-110492-1251506200_thumb.jpg

You should try out benzoyl peroxide if you haven't already since it works really well for most people and is very budget friendly- considering you are a college student. Other than those few spots though, I just wanted to say that it looks like you have really smooth beautiful skin, lucky you!

Honestly, for inflamed blackheads, I would use AHA+ ( Alpha Hydroxy Acid ). Have you heard of the Regimen? if not, click on the get clear tab at the top of the page. You look like you would be a good candidate.

Have you tryed going to a dermotologest? He/She can give you more of a closer exam of your acne condition. Have you tryed to use oxy producs? I heard their acne wash does wonders for your skin because it has like 5 or 10 % BP, but be warned: it might dry out your skin. Not recomended for sensetive skin... persolal experiance OUCH!

Have you tryed going to a dermotologest? He/She can give you more of a closer exam of your acne condition. Have you tryed to use oxy producs? I heard their acne wash does wonders for your skin because it has like 5 or 10 % BP, but be warned: it might dry out your skin. Not recomended for sensetive skin... persolal experiance OUCH!

Yeah, if you are going to use BP, then be sure to follow it up with a moisturizer. It would really clear you up. Probably pretty quickly, because it looks like you don't have much to actually clear. :)

My skin /does/ have a tendency to dry out quickly, though I try to moisturize every morning and night. :]

Usually my blackheads don't flame up; that one was in a particularly dry patch of skin! D:

Hm... the Regimen does look like it might help. I'll definitely check it out. Thank you!

also, yeegreen:

My acne was a lot worse in my early high school years, so I did go to a dermatologist a few times. She gave me Differin (which pretty much cleared up all the acne on my back and most of my face) and doxycycline (I think that's how you spell it?) for those lovely post/pre-PMS breakouts. It helped mildly, but I didn't refill the medication since it wasn't that much of a difference.

I may find a dermatologist around here for a second opinion, though. ;]

I wish I wasn't a natural worrier, haha! The stress of being a freshman in college is probably a big contributor to this breakout.

To prevent future break outs

start using Bp you can get it by going on the store section for more information let me know i'll be glad to assist.

Check out the Get clear section then finding supplies.