Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yeegreen1

Homemade toner?

Hiya,

Does anyone now how to make a homemade toner that can be stored in ur regular medicine cabinet? Ive tryed other recipes any they seemed to burn and erritate my skin... most of them used Apple Cyder Vinegar and plain white vinegar, those ones burned and irritated my skin.

Thanks,

yeegreen1

Steering towards the obvious.. can't you purchase a toner?

There are quite a few toners out there which have been tried, tested and recommended :D

For apply cider, i recently burnt my skin and it was red and so embarassing and had to make excuses ):

ive read online that people tend to use it as a toner, but its VERY diluted, about 1 part vinegar to 8 parts water, whereas i mixedmine 50-50 (ph the regret)

actually i dont use toner anymore after i started the regimen, as washing your face actually closes your pores (or so i heard)

and toner does the same thing, but seeing all the grime and stuff left over is kinda creepy..

but it isnt ESSENTIAL, so you don really need to use it if you're on the regimen..