Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
strato

Since I eat a lot of fish, is there a point to continue taking fish oil supplements?

I eat fish almost everyday and take 4 (1g each) fish oil pills per day. Since I eat a lot of fish, there's no point to take the pills, right?

I eat tuna mainly, recently started eating salmon as well.

You shouldn't be eating tuna every day. There's too much mercury in it. You're better off taking the pills (assuming they are good quality... molecularly distilled to remove contaminants).

even though i havent updated my signature, i advise throwing those things in the garbage.

those oils go bad so quickly why even try to put them in a supplement?? also even though there is some good evidence for epa dha, your body is already making this stuff anyways, scientists like tinkering with things to learn how they work, why this practice is transferred to the public is beyond me, i guess people dont realize that all they are doing is tinkering and not exactly in harmony with gods design, to me fish oil is tinkering, but that is my opinion.

just because a few observations shown benefit in a few areas for increasing epa dha in the body, there other observations that find more harm then benefit.