Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zombiehunter

NOTHING WORKS!!! help!!!

im almost 22 and STILL breaking out and nothing makes it go away i have tried EVERYTHING, i have changed my diet (im a HEALTH NUT and i drink 1/2-1 gal of water a DAY), i work out, i wash my face daily, i dont wear make up....i've tried EVERY product on the market and im SICK of spending more money on stuff thats not going to work. I serioulsy plan my life around how bad im breaking out...its just embarrassing...i cant work for suicide girls anymore cause i cant get a good effin pic in cause of my breakouts! this is rediculous!

what do i avoid as far as whats in my cleanser (im using biore right now it makes my face feel clean and not over dried or oily),

i get those little ones, black heads, and the deep ones that just dont wanna head out (i get those mostly) around my chin, forehead, and sides of my face and hairline (pretty much the outter rim of my face)

I'm sorry you are going through a hard time right now.

Have you by any chance tried Dan's products yet? The regimen is really awesome and it has given me clear skin. I especially like the AHA+. Check it out!

Also, since I've eliminated dairy from my diet, my skin has cleared up a lot.

Everyone is different, but I do highly recommend you try Dan's products. Good quality and very affordable.

Good luck and hopes this helped a little!

im almost 22 and STILL breaking out and nothing makes it go away i have tried EVERYTHING, i have changed my diet (im a HEALTH NUT and i drink 1/2-1 gal of water a DAY), i work out, i wash my face daily, i dont wear make up....i've tried EVERY product on the market and im SICK of spending more money on stuff thats not going to work. I serioulsy plan my life around how bad im breaking out...its just embarrassing...i cant work for suicide girls anymore cause i cant get a good effin pic in cause of my breakouts! this is rediculous!

what do i avoid as far as whats in my cleanser (im using biore right now it makes my face feel clean and not over dried or oily),

i get those little ones, black heads, and the deep ones that just dont wanna head out (i get those mostly) around my chin, forehead, and sides of my face and hairline (pretty much the outter rim of my face)

I'm also 22 and Still breaking out and nothin has seemed to worked for me either! Tried everything proactiv , murad, clean and clear kit, antibotics, retina -a , peels, mircoderm, healthy diet, lots of water and pretty much everything at the drug store for acne. I've been breaking out since 11! One thing Ive been wanting to try is spironolactone medication. Look it up on here there is alot of reviews on it. Its good for women with hormonal acne. I have an appt with a derm on wednesday and hoping this will help me. You should do some research on it maybe it can help you! Still havent tried it and cant say it works but its another option. Thats what Im gonna try and hopefully it works for me. Good luck and hope your skin gets better

Maybe you're eating something you're allergic too. Not enough sleep? Try going to the dermatologist and asking them.