Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

Which food gives you energy?

I was conscious of not having energy. Most of the time I feel weak! And sometime I feel tired.

I usually go to the gym 6 times a week

I was conscious of not having energy. Most of the time I feel weak! And sometime I feel tired.

I think I need to see a doctor to see what's wrong with me. :/ I usually go to the gym 6 times a day I don't know if that's the cause of being exhausted!

Or perhaps I am not eating well! Though, I mostly eat healthy.

I would seriously consider the possibility you are overtraining. When I just started out I lifted 6 times a week and then it just ran me into the ground. I learned that you don't need to weight train that much to gain muscle or stay in shape. For me the best, most sustainable system was working out 3 days a week and in between working on cardio or flexibility (or sometimes playing a sport or just resting).

6 TIMES A DAY?? BULL SHIT. i go to the gym 6 times a week and im ten times bigger than you. You cant even lift 6 times a day. what you do, lift on one body part go home and then come back six times? Come on cuz get real

6 TIMES A DAY?? BULL SHIT. i go to the gym 6 times a week and im ten times bigger than you. You cant even lift 6 times a day. what you do, lift on one body part go home and then come back six times? Come on cuz get real

Oops! I meant 6 times a week! >_<

I also have this problem! ALWAYS TIRED! I have found that two things have helped me SO MUCH, that now I feel completely fine and have lots of energy. Here they are:

1. I take 3000 IU of Vitamin D-3 everyday. Most people have a Vitamin D deficiency because they are not outside enough or because they lather their entire body in sunscreen. Also, many researches are now starting to find evidence that the current daily recommended intake of Vitamin D (200 IU) is WAY too low, and that it should be more like at least 2000 IU a day. Without Vitamin D we cannot absorb Calcium. Calcium deficiency can lead to muscle weakness and fatigue. So, ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D levels. If they are low, start to supplement. Also make sure to take a Calcium supplement with the Vitamin D supplement.

2. I have gone Gluten and grain free! Fatigue is often a result of inflammation in the body. Too much inflammation can occur do to allergies or to sensitivity to certain foods. After lots of experimenting I have come to find that I am extremely sensitive to gluten and grains. I have cut these out of my diet for 2 weeks now and I feel absolutely INCREDIBLE! I have energy, I don't have to nap anymore, I don't feel tired when I wake up in the morning. It's been amazing. Get yourself tested for a gluten-intolerance. Other symptoms of gluten-intolerance (other than fatigue) include weakness, irritability, mood-swings, depression, feeling foggy in the head, inability to focus, muscle cramps, gastrointestinal issues (such as constipation, diarrhea, bloating, gas, etc.)

That's what has worked for me, and I come from a long line of fatigued people! This has worked for all of us!