Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pipi

I can see a lot of improvement with Jessner Peel. Is this only illusion?

So I bought Jessner peel online. It is clear liquid and I told my sister this is going to be good.

But my sister bought one has some kind a powdery and she said she got a lot of improvement, but I didn't get any. So I tried her instead..Oh my god I really got a lot of improvement. Is this just illusion or something? I'm scared this is just temporary only. Does any one has improvement from jessner peel?

So I bought Jessner peel online. It is clear liquid and I told my sister this is going to be good.

But my sister bought one has some kind a powdery and she said she got a lot of improvement, but I didn't get any. So I tried her instead..Oh my god I really got a lot of improvement. Is this just illusion or something? I'm scared this is just temporary only. Does any one has improvement from jessner peel?

but really...is the illusion of improvement better than reality of no improvement?

I'd say be thankful for any improvement you have. Unless you don't trust your own eyes or they're playing jedi mind tricks on you :ninja: