Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bleh

Tobacco AFTER accutane.

Iv heard that smoking cigarettes while on Accutane can double the chance of cancer.

How about after Accutane? (I just finished about a week ago)

Im thinking about waiting a 2 month period before I touch any tobacco, cannabis, or alcohol.

Anyone who has taken Accutane have any input?

Iv heard that smoking cigarettes while on Accutane can double the chance of cancer.

How about after Accutane? (I just finished about a week ago)

Im thinking about waiting a 2 month period before I touch any tobacco, cannabis, or alcohol.

Anyone who has taken Accutane have any input?

I have not heard anything about accutane increasing your cancer risk.

I have no real data for you, just what is sometimes called "anectdata." My big sis took accutane over 10 years ago and has been a cigarette smoker for 8 years. She still has clear skin and does not have cancer (yet). So if there is a study saying "you will get cancer" or "your skin will break out", my sister must be a statistical outlier. :)

i would not recommend cannabis in any way or smoking. whenever i would smoke weed i would have the worst breakouts that ive ever had. the breakouts i had are basically equivalent to the initial breakout from accutane

iv smoked and drank before with a minor breakout resulting, nothing that would make me freakout and stop. iv definitely noticed it with drinking more though, my skin wouldnt look as good, nothing too major though.

Somking tobacco doesn't affect my skin, however weed does. I'm a few months on accutane now (40/MG day) my skin was almost clean, and after smoking weed, i was breaking out again.. Not so bad but still. First instance i wasn't so shure if it was about the cannabis so i tried it a second time, and yes, another small breakout.

I have no experiences about alcohol since I don't drink while i'm on accutane.

So no more cannabis for me EVER. =)