Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Williamo

My Skin TONE IS A MESS HELP!

Ok I have been suffering from ACNE for about 8-9 years now, I have had my fair share of ups an downs an made plenty of mistakes along the way. One of the biggest mistakes I made growing up trying to fight my acne was tanning, it made the redness go away an evened out my skin tone however over the years I realized I was doing more harm than good but the damage had already been done.

For the past year or so I have gotten my oily skin under control an I did not breakout at all really. However whenever I looked in the mirror I see these patches of redness an almost a red mask surrounding my face. It is oval in shape an pretty much goes from the top of my forehead down to my chin. Looking in the mirror however I realized my skin tone was very uneven an I did not know what to do about it.

I just got back from vacation an even though I applied tons of sunscreen I got burnt to a crisp which was not good at all. The past couple of weeks I have been having minor breakouts but worse of all my skin tone is completely botched even more an I am scared that their is nothing I can do about this. I will accompany some pictures so everyone can see what it looks like. I have been fighting ACNE for so long I just want my skin to look as nice as possible an ITS ALWAYS SOMETHING...whether I break out or my skin tone is all blotchy...anyway I would appreciate any an all advice on perhaps treatments or things I can do to help even out my skin tone. KEEPING IN MIND I HAVE EXTREMELY SENSITIVE SKIN AN EXFOLIATING IS TOO MUCH FOR ME

post-82644-1251327238_thumb.jpg

This was before I went on vacation as you can see the mask of redness is much more visible here

post-82644-1251327279_thumb.jpg

This was after getting back from vacation its harder to see the blotchiness but its still there

post-82644-1251327319_thumb.jpg

A front shot once again the redness is still there just masked better by some sun

THE SUN IS EVIL!

post-82644-1251327238_thumb.jpg

post-82644-1251327279_thumb.jpg

post-82644-1251327319_thumb.jpg

nothing wrong if you saw me you would know what redness really is i look like im sunburnt on my face all the time now from roaccutane

Well I guess its one of those things were your flaws jump out more to you than anyone else it kind of actually makes me feel a little better that you all think their is nothing wrong =x