Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
renn

Which method exfoliates skin more?

Go with the peels, regardless of which exfoliates more. The home microdermabrasion kits often suspend their crystals in heavy cream bases that can lead to breakouts.

And some of the best results I've seen (Maya and Tamara) have been in part due to regular lactic acid peels.

Go with the peels, regardless of which exfoliates more. The home microdermabrasion kits often suspend their crystals in heavy cream bases that can lead to breakouts.

And some of the best results I've seen (Maya and Tamara) have been in part due to regular lactic acid peels.

what lactic peels were they using?

Puredemming has a 40% Lactic Peel that is simply great. MY face always looks so much better the next day. I do it in the evening and keep it on for around 2- 3 minutes. I would be very careful when using any type of peel over 40%. They can leave your skin looking crappy for days.

James

I agree with Tamara and Healthsceptic as this is the only peel I use and it improves the overall look of your skin. (lactic acid) I've had microderm done professionally and in comparison to peels it did absolutely NOTHING.