Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tenenbaum

Jojoba Oil Max Amount?

Is there a Jojoba Oil max amount?

I mean I follow dans full regimen to a key, but I'm not sure how much jojoba to add to my moisturizer.

I sit at home all day and do not go out in public much, so I have the opportunity to pile jojoba on my face, and I've been doing this.

I moisturizer and add around 12 drops to the moisturizer, after applying the moisturizer and jojoba, I let it sit for a couple minutes and then add heaps more jojoba. Is this a bad thing or more beneficial? Am I just wasting jojoba?

What would you say is a maximum before you are actually wasting product? I mean, it is fairly cheap, so if it is beneficial, I will gladly add tons.

Also, moisturizer more then twice a day (Morning and night), a good or a bad thing? Say in the morning, the afternoon, and night?

Is it beneficial?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks guy.

I generally add 2-3 drops, which is more than enough for me, but I would say no more than 6 drops would be plenty. You probably don't need to use the amount that you are currently using, however it's probably not doing any harm.

Also, I think moisturizing more than twice a day may cause irritation. If you're following the regimen perfectly, you should only need to moisturize twice a day.

On the contrary, you can absolutely use more than six drops of jojoba and it still be beneficial. The more you use, the better. At night, Dan himself uses twelve drops and I am currently using fifteen. As for moisturizing, it is perfectly fine to moisturize several times throughout the day, if you need to. Just be sure to be gentle.

for 2 1/2 months now the only thing i put on my face is straight up jojoba oil. If I don't plan on going out I slather it all over my face, usually in excess. Besides depleting my container faster and having a really oily face, I have noticed nothing wrong doing this

for 2 1/2 months now the only thing i put on my face is straight up jojoba oil. If I don't plan on going out I slather it all over my face, usually in excess. Besides depleting my container faster and having a really oily face, I have noticed nothing wrong doing this

How would you say it works? Dans moisturizer burns and turns my face red (even without using the BP) so i ordered jojoba to try with it but im considering just using jojoba oil, would you think say 2-4 drops or how ever much INSTEAD of the moisturizer would be fine during the day without a oily/shiny look? Or would even a few drops make my face look shiny.

^even a few drops will make your face shiny...at least mine does with a couple drops. Plus, you feel all oily and gross. If you start sweating because its hot or something, you'll be a mess. So I suggest using it at home only :)